Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A piece of happiness :)))

-What's in your hands?
- Happiness.
-Why is it so small?
-It is only mine. But look- its so bright and beautiful!
-Yes... Amazing!
-Do you want a piece?
-Can I?
-Give me your hand, I'll share!
-Oh, it's so warm!
-You like it?
-So much... Thank you!
-Don't say thank you to friends.
-Why?
-They understand without words. By eyes.
-And other people?
-Others say thank you to other others. Time will pass, and you'll understand.
-You know, I feel much better now that happiness is in my hands.
-That always happens.
-What if I share it?
-That will add some to yours!
-Why?
-I don't know myself. After that it just becomes more warm!
-Can you burn your hands?
-Hands get burnt on jealousy. It is impossible to burn them on happiness!
-You know, I know who I will share this miracle with.
-I am happy for you.
-So...
-Yes, see you later. Share it, so many people need it so much!

No comments: