Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Песня Принцессы (Princess Song)

This is adorable...

It is a song of a princess from a Russian story.

I recently got rejected this part from a play... Sad.

Oh well, listen to the beautiful song!!!!

It is the princess singing about how the king, her father (I got that part instead), doesn't let her be with the one she loves, and the man is singing about that too... So cute!!!!

Here is the translation:

Princess: A bird is suffering in her cage;

She is unfamiliar to flight.

I am too, just like a bird,

In the castle, behind a lock.

The Dude: The sun will come up behind the forest, not for me though.

Without my dear Princess, I cannot survive a day...

Princess: Oh what is this, what happened?

What just happened to me?...

In my own castle,

I lost all calm...

So cute!!! I love Russian love songs <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEYY! I found ur website so HA HA ! cute song! :)

~MIK

Varvara said...

Yay!!! Comment...
So sad *sob*... The song makes me sad, though it is so adorable...