Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chalk song

I posted this song for several reasons.
First, its my favorite song.
Second, you will hear Russian rap, which is hilarious :) !
Third, these girls are talented- they got themselves on television by truly nothing, if you want to hear their story ask me.
Fourth, the music video is enjoyable.
Fifth, the tune is catchy.
Sixth, the lyrics are meaningful, this is to you all of those negative people like me.

Here is the translation:

I am writing on the sidewalk,
Using white chalk, the word "enough".
Enough lies, and enough pain,
Let yourself go free!
I am drawing with white chalk,
All that I wanted for such a long time.
My chalk-lines work like a cardiogram,
Diagnosing our world's heart problems.

Bridge:
Purple chalk dust-
You and me are covered with it.
Life- you are no shark, you don't even have teeth!
Tomorrow my chalk will disappear in puddles,
And hundreds of cars will leave rainbow tire tracks on it.

A grey rock, covered with chalk, that's for someone else.
The words "wait" and "everywhere" are the ones you should forget.
If you want, you can wait until you happiness arrives...I
n about 20 years.
But I don't need the word "if",
I cannot stay in one place!

Bridge

Fingers covered with blue, with white.
White chalk is just like frost.
Blue chalk is just like the sky,
Oh, I wish I had red chalk!
Our world, its disabled!
A colorful person can't live in a black world!
I stole some chalk in 5th grade,I wish I could color my whole life...


Nice song?

No comments: